Wind Advisory issued December 05 at 10:49PM CST until December 06 at 2:00PM CST by NWS Dallas-Fort Worth
- WHAT…North winds near 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
- WHERE…North and parts of Central Texas.
- WHEN…From 5 AM to 2 PM CST Monday.
- IMPACTS…Unsecured outdoor items may be blown around in the wind. Driving on area roadways may become difficult, especially for high-profile vehicles.
- A warning is issued when a hazardous weather or hydrologic event is occurring, imminent or likely.
- A watch is used when the risk of a hazardous weather or hydrologic event has increased significantly, but its occurrence, location or timing is still uncertain.
- An advisory is issued when a hazardous weather or hydrologic event is occurring, imminent or likely.